DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw these pictures... thought we might get some answers:

I think this car is sitting in a yard near Charleston, South Carolina. Any idea whose car it is? The tails look exactly like Duds'.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Wow....tail lights that are already modded just for the picking

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Hey KCARR65, those taillights aren't really worth it. Take another look. The design is so-so and the paintjob is faded from the sun.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Do you know the name of the yard in charleston? I live 70 miles away i can go buy those.

they look like DYI crap. If you wanted those tails just get some paint and do em yourself. The guy didnt even clear coat em. Now if you want the best looking tinted tails, you need to get a set done by duds.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I love to trade.........
You can do these yourself if your good with paint.
Well see Duds, that's like your Tiffanys telling somebody off the street they can make their own colored glass table lamps. Sure they can, but they want a Tiffany's!!!

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Well see Duds, that's like your Tiffanys telling somebody off the street they can make their own colored glass table lamps. Sure they can, but they want a Tiffany's!!!
lulz

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I love to trade.........
You can do these yourself if your good with paint.
sure he can, but does one have the patience of spending more than 8 hours painting and sanding the lights to make them look so perfect that you want to take your tail lights far a candle lit dinner and make love to them?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts