DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just curious who has put they're intrepid in at least one car show other then the DI.net meet....Did anyone take notice?? (only reason i didn't include the di.net meet is because I wanted poeples opinions on how ours cars stand when placed beside mustangs and camaro's etc...)

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Ive put my car in at 3 MOPAR shows.
Last show I competed in the stock front wheel drive class and took 3rd place.
This sunday will be my 4th Mopar show.
People react funny to seeing them, but after they look around they're like...."wait a minute, mine doesn't have that" or my favorite, " thats not stock". Once in a while you get an old bonehead saying that they dont have any power and blah blah! But those hardly come around after they see me stand up:eek: :D

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I had a bunch of Prowler guys oogling my car at the Assembly Plant show

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I've went to several shows. The usual reaction is "A Intrepid? Why?" And I just say, "why not?". Generally there is a positive reaction and most are impressed that I'd have spent so much time and $$$ on it.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Bc give me a heads up on that mopar maddness for next year k!!!

·
Registered
617 Posts
My car made its debut in the pierre south dakota shopping mall car show. there were about 30 cars in all. My car got alot of looking being it was one of the only newer cars in the show so alot of younger kids really liked it over the oldies.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey clone what size are your scopes the med????

·
Registered
617 Posts
yes they are the med ones. i sure wish someone made a aftermarket hood for our cars because im starting to see these scoops on just about everything. needless to say i dont think i will have them to much longer, id like to get something going simaliar to what micheal300m has going on his hood.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do you have any pics close up...I'm hesitant to buy them because I don't know what the transfer from the scoop to the hood looks like??

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
I put mine in the show that i organized on july 20th of this year, nothing serious, but a lot of nice custom rides. Mine got a lot of "holy ****, how loud is that?"

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I have been in about ten shows so far around my area.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOUD98ES said:
I put mine in the show that i organized on july 20th of this year, nothing serious, but a lot of nice custom rides. Mine got a lot of "holy ****, how loud is that?"

How loud is it??

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
unfortunately i haven't been able to make it to any comps yet, i wanna hit one before i build my new box.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts