DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your going to Carlisle, or planning on it, even if you havent registered yet, post up. Want to get a rough head count of how many we can expect with Di.net.

1. Daytrepper

·
Registered
211 Posts
If your going to Carlisle, or planning on it, even if you havent registered yet, post up. Want to get a rough head count of how many we can expect with Di.net.

1. Daytrepper
2. jadabro (Kokanee Dave)
planning on going - even got the days off work already.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
I don't believe I will be going to Carlisle this year either. Its such a long drive 15+ hours...and to be honest, Dan's meets have replaced the "big meet" for me every year.

Even the Carlisle threads on the other sites are very lackluster...Carlisle just isn't what it was...pretty much thanks to the format of Dan's meet. More centralized location, good times, no pressure to clean the cars...etc.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
1. Daytrepper
3. Cokey11/Busymomma ( tentative )
4. Dudley and Mrs. Dudley

I don't believe I will be going to Carlisle this year either. Its such a long drive 15+ hours...and to be honest, Dan's meets have replaced the "big meet" for me every year.

Even the Carlisle threads on the other sites are very lackluster...Carlisle just isn't what it was...pretty much thanks to the format of Dan's meet. More centralized location, good times, no pressure to clean the cars...etc.
Thanks for ruining it for others.........

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thread is titled who is going, not who thinks it isnt worth it any more. :notfunny:
Werd. Lets keep it on track.

Carlisle is a different experience than a hometown meet. There is much more than just the LH cars there. You dont have to bust your ass cleaning your car either if you dont want too...you can make it whatever you want, whether that be going for an award, or just checking out the custom cars/classics/parts, or just hanging out with your LH club buddies. Carlisle is a Mopar extravaganza, how can you not want to go.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
1. Daytrepper
5. crg616 (pretty sure ill be there, its close to me. the biggest thing right now is my job situation)

·
Registered
946 Posts
1. Daytrepper
5. crg616 (pretty sure ill be there, its close to me. the biggest thing right now is my job situation)
6. Blackrt1

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
I am hoping to make it this year.

1. Daytrepper
6. Blackrt1
7. Inthetundra

·
Woober Goobers!
49,862 Posts
I'd go but I don't want a bunch of penises drawn all over my car overnight to walk out to in the morning!

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,552 Posts
1. Daytrepper
6. Blackrt1
7. Inthetundra
8. Railoffroader2

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,552 Posts
I'd go but I don't want a bunch of penises drawn all over my car overnight to walk out to in the morning!
:rollgrin::all_cohol:yay: Sorry dude.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts