DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it looks like i wont be showing up in a dodge, was curious if anyone else will be in the same boat as me. i gotta figure out how im gonna get around, cause aint no way in hell im looking for parking on friday afternoon and saturday. lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,625 Posts
Ride

Maverick9110E said:
Well it looks like i wont be showing up in a dodge, was curious if anyone else will be in the same boat as me. i gotta figure out how im gonna get around, cause aint no way in hell im looking for parking on friday afternoon and saturday. lol.

Hey I would be happy to give you a lift. That way I have a veteran with me to ensure I do not get lost.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
I can also let ya hitch a ride... Just gotta get me some icecream... Mmmmmmm... I prefer the Oreo cookies and cream - most usually found in Wawa (if you aren't from the philly area - it's a convenience store - they kick ass)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol thanks for the offers guys, i'll prob hit up someone while im there, id only need a ride for a few things i think (where we would end up at the fairgrounds) and i'll pay for da gas.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,718 Posts
Maverick9110E said:
lol thanks for the offers guys, i'll prob hit up someone while im there, id only need a ride for a few things i think (where we would end up at the fairgrounds) and i'll pay for da gas.
I'll take hard alcohol instead of gas money :drink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,258 Posts
I'm rollin up in the Pontiac :anon:

So if they don't charge anything coming and going at some point on saturday (only gonna be there for saturday, on a tight-ass budget now), I can give ya a lift, maybe have my 3.1 give Justins 3.3 a goal to attain :auto_07: If you all leave early saturday though then you might want a ride with the others. That reminds I have to refund my registration, dont really want to pay for that, AND 20+ for parking and 9 for a ticket...

btw whats wrong with your intrepid? did it die or is it bitching about a long trip?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Veeb0rg said:
whooo i found my designated driver..

lol lst year was hillarious, i was justins DD to walmart.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,100 Posts
97IntrepidES said:
Im renting a "DaimlerChrysler" Product... Dont wanna put that many miles on the tC... Im not tellin anyone what kind of car it is either... its a surprise!
It's like 700 miles round trip from where you are, that's nothing. I did it on my 120,000 mile intrepid with no sweat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,156 Posts
LOUD98ES said:
It's like 700 miles round trip from where you are, that's nothing. I did it on my 120,000 mile intrepid with no sweat.
I dont wanna take the chance... But Ill still be in a Chrysler Product and can put my $35 that I spent on the pass to work! lol
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top