DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to part out my '01 trep SE. Its wrecked in the front end. Frame is bent, therefore I don't want to sink more money into it. From the engine back is all good... various parts on the front end are still good... let me know what you need. [email protected].

Later,
Barry

·
Registered
26 Posts
I need the little trip piece that goes behind the glass and above the door panel on the drivers and passenger side rear doors. Its kinda like the speaker housings that go on the front.

Oh, and the windshield washer tank if its still good.....

Gimmie a price + shipping to 78230.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
dutch said:
Does i t have ATC and can I get the sun sensor and electronic fan module if it does?
NCViper73 said:
Interested in the OTIS or EVIC parts if the vehicle has one. Please let me know, Thanks!
guys i hate to be the bearer of bad news but unless the guy added these features an SE will not have them

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
sneke_eyez said:
guys i hate to be the bearer of bad news but unless the guy added these features an SE will not have them
Got to it before I did ;)

It also won't have fold down rear seats.

·
Registered
83 Posts
yes just a little bit ago car not at his house said he should have wainted till it was at his house to part it out

·
Registered
98 Posts
Are the door seals available? If they have not-shrunk around the corners, I'd be interested in all 4. Please let me know, thanks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts