DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Everybody, I'm new to this site and so far from what I see, I think it's great!

I was looking at some of the pictures of the various Intrepids and there are some very!very!sharp cars out there!!!

I would like to know who owns the "GREEN MACHINE"THat is one Hell of a nice car?

SlvrGhost
:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
That is widely believed to be a Photoshopped picture of an Intrepid. Unfortunately I don't think it exists. I think some company is working on body kit that is insprired by that picture though. One of our members had contacted a company, though I can't remember who.

But here's my Green Machine! :wink:

·
Registered
973 Posts
You are all mistaken, and he hit the wrong keys on his keyboard! He meant to ask who owns that beautiful Inf Red car on Guam! Jeeeeez, can't you guys figure that out?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
well there is some photoshoped stuff, and that does seem to be photoshoped. But I was talking with one of th emechanics at my Chrysler garadge co-op and was talking to him about ****, and he was telling me about a guy that choped the roof on a LHS, so the back window was only a few inches high, and lowered it real low and put some nice rims on it, he supposidly is from the city I live in, I want to see it, Im going to try and track him down.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts