DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Everybody, I'm new to this site and so far from what I see, I think it's great!

I was looking at some of the pictures of the various Intrepids and there are some very!very!sharp cars out there!!!

I would like to know who owns the "GREEN MACHINE"THat is one Hell of a nice car?

SlvrGhost
:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
That is widely believed to be a Photoshopped picture of an Intrepid. Unfortunately I don't think it exists. I think some company is working on body kit that is insprired by that picture though. One of our members had contacted a company, though I can't remember who.

But here's my Green Machine! :wink:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
well there is some photoshoped stuff, and that does seem to be photoshoped. But I was talking with one of th emechanics at my Chrysler garadge co-op and was talking to him about ****, and he was telling me about a guy that choped the roof on a LHS, so the back window was only a few inches high, and lowered it real low and put some nice rims on it, he supposidly is from the city I live in, I want to see it, Im going to try and track him down.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.