DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm terrible at this photo moding stuff but I thought someone here might be willing to help me out, might be a challenge though.

I have a 97 3.5 with eveything on it, in red (darker red) like the first gen at this link http://www.autowalls.com/index.php?categoryid=3&p17_sectionid=267

I was wondering if anyone could find a better pic of this car and do a little custom work on it and its background (I don't know what, just something cool for a background and still, close to stock looking trep) Wanna use it as my desktop background.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Something like This

I have seen that pic before, since I have a Candy Apple Red First Generation Intrepid, they are near and dear to me. Here are some nice pics put together for you.

For the full sized image right click here:desktop image and Save Target As on your computer, then change your desktop image to the file

Charles

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
OneSpecialM said:
MathWiz!
Welcome back stranger! How's the Intrepid treatin ya?
Great, I just put 20" wheels and had her repainted, of course when I get it back it has been rainy here in San Diego, so no pics yet, I am going to Las Vegas this weekend, will probably take some on the strip. Then in two week I am taking her to a car show.

Charles

1 - 5 of 5 Posts