DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
No, your former R/T didn't win anything......sorry.

I kept calling it an '02 R/T though ;) Looks a LOT like mine......with less mods.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
1st Gen Stock - MeanGreen
1st Gen Mod - Gazetowardthesky
2nd Gen Stock - Shamrock
2nd Gen Modified - Bimmer2002
Best Interior - Gorm
Best Engine - gr8crash
Most Unique Mod - Mobbdeep
Most Improved - intrepid1994 (major accident and rebuild)
Best Intrepid - Gazetowardthesky
Long Distance - 340 Duster
Best of Show - a purple 300h

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
i think I'd like to make a non LH/LX category for next years carlisle meet sinply because there were a handful of us this year without an LH/LX and a handful of others who didnt come because they were having problems with their LH/LX. Id still like to see a better turn out of members even if they dont bring their intrepid.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Kumar, the Loomster, won some good award for us. He got Most Cruisn and the coveted Most Custom (now known as Most Loom).

Check out his title and signature while you still can: http://300mclub.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9099&start=21

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You gotta love Kenny for coming up with "Loomiyer" LMFAO!

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
I just got a stack of magazines in the mail from the guy we gave the Best of Show award to. For those of you who dont know, his car had an article written about it in Northern Hot Rod Magazine with a 2 page pull out poster. I have about 20 copies of the magazine... anyone interested in one?

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:
I just got a stack of magazines in the mail from the guy we gave the Best of Show award to. For those of you who dont know, his car had an article written about it in Northern Hot Rod Magazine with a 2 page pull out poster. I have about 20 copies of the magazine... anyone interested in one?
I'll take 2 if you want......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts