DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
I agree I think there is another thread about this car on here.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
what's funny is that he put the stock trep alloy wheel on his mustang in the background.

·
Registered
393 Posts
that is some serious work put into that...i would consider it if it was not a 2.7, and if it was a little more drivable and a little less show...

·
Registered
326 Posts
I think that's funny how the wife tries to sell "that darn car" every time he gets deployed. I personally liked that miniature water-cooler in the back seat. That's "function" at its finest.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That car was taken in on a trade for some other modified VEHICLE, The guy is stuck with it,THE car is in Midlothian VA. and he can't give it away here.
WHY would anyone purchase that unless you need a low milage 2.7:barf:

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
OMG >>. HE SHOULD PAY 9000$ to someone to buy the car.

What a pos, ugly as ****. Ill stick to my stock intrepid thanks.

LOL... what a waste of time and money.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I don't know about you guys, but that car is a disgrace to all intrepids. The intrepid is such a nice car and this one loks like a piece of ****. I mean you spend tens of thousands of dollars on a car and its not worth anything? who the hell needs so many lcds in a car? 2 game systems? one is ok but 2? thats more of a toy than a car. jeez.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
All this bad talk about it, but we were nice enough to give him 2 di.net carlisle trophies in 2006 :icon_conf what the hell hapened there.....

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Some questions:
1) What the hell's on the roof? Tell me they didn't do a ragtop, rollback style sunroof.
2) Why is the fitment around the headlights so bad?
3) Are the brake/turn lights in those slivers on the rear bumper cover? (that part i kinda like, me being all LED crazy and all)
4) Why would anyone thing THOSE wheels would look good on a curvy Intrepid?
5) 2.7L? Really?
6) What in God's name did he lay over the cluster?
7) How many Home Depots do you think they had to stop at to get that much gutter-guard to fill the bumper covers?

It's not all bad. Overall, it looks like the quality of the work done is pretty good. Overdone? Yes. With all that velvet in the car you would have a hard time keeping X users from just randomly hopping in for a ride. Asking price seems a little much. Bad thing about cars, they usually are only worth all the cost and effort to one person.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Wow, that's a fugly car. The only thing I like about it is the pin striping detail on the ass, but even so, it just looks like a tramp stamp on the car...:barf:

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Some questions:
1) What the hell's on the roof? Tell me they didn't do a ragtop, rollback style sunroof.
2) Why is the fitment around the headlights so bad?
3) Are the brake/turn lights in those slivers on the rear bumper cover? (that part i kinda like, me being all LED crazy and all)
4) Why would anyone thing THOSE wheels would look good on a curvy Intrepid?
5) 2.7L? Really?
6) What in God's name did he lay over the cluster?
7) How many Home Depots do you think they had to stop at to get that much gutter-guard to fill the bumper covers?
Good questions

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
WTF? Who would do that to a car? It has a ricer look with a ghey a$$ name.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts