DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys…
Have you checked out the 2007 Jeep Wrangler and the 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door yet? It’s the best so far!

The all new Jeep Wrangler is everything you expect; it’s taller, stronger, and tougher, it holds more horsepower and torque! It has tougher axles, more available options, tougher drivetrain, more ground clearance, and larger tires and wheels on all models!

Wow! You can visit jeep.com and take a 360 degree look at the 2007 Jeep Wrangler inside and out. Visit here:

http://www.jeep.com/07wrangler/gallery/?pid=Forum&adid=07Launch_Fl_AUTO

You can sign up for Jeep updates as well on the Jeep website. See here:

www.jeep.com/signup

If you have any questions, please just let me know.

Kelly S
Jeep Information Center
1-800-925-JEEP / 1-800-925-5337
www.jeep.com / [email protected]

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
I think the Wrangler got ruined by making it a four door. I looked at a couple at the local dealership. Although I like the styling the whole four door think messes it all up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
'98-ESer, the all new 2007 Jeep Compass...have you played Compass Karaoke on the Jeep website? Well, for all those who were or still are (secretly for some) big fans of the 80’s, you can re-live some of those moments by singing your heart out in a karaoke session available to you through the Jeep Compass Karaoke web page! We encourage you to visit the web site for an interactive ‘studio’ session. In addition, you can create an electronic character to accompany your recording.

Jeep Compass Karaoke

Keep me posted ;)

Kelly S
Jeep Information Center

·
Registered
699 Posts
01redMS said:
i would rather turn gay than drive a 4-door jeep
I second that

·
Registered
699 Posts
bhs said:
Oh, I think that's just a smidge extreme. Those Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 Overlands are awesome.
Id rather drive my 1995 Ford Bronco XL

·
Registered
476 Posts
Whore your jeep somewhere else.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
g0ldfinGa said:
Id rather drive my 1995 Ford Bronco XL
I'd rather walk than drive a Ford.

I like the 4 door Wrangler more than the 2 door. Plenty of space to put stuff in there along with people, and still be able to take it out to the back country. Plus being able to remove the all the doors and the entire roof is pretty cool. Heaven forbid there is a 4 door Jeep :rolleyes:

Now a mistake is the Compass, should have just given us the Patriot and Gladiator.

JeepInfoCenter, forward up to Dr. Z that we want the Gladiator!! And hurry up with that diesel Wrangler and Dakota. I know your exporting those Wranglers overseas with a CRD!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's definitely great to read all this feedback regarding the 2007 Jeep Compass, and the all new 2007 Jeep Wranglers. This is certainly the type of response I was looking for :icon_bigg

dakotaquadsport, unfortunately at this time DaimlerChrysler has not released any information regarding the Diesel engine in the Wrangler (for the North American market) nor the Dodge Dakota. I can suggest to keep contacting the Jeep and the Dodge website, it'll update you with any new official information that DamilerChrysler reveals.

www.jeep.com www.dodge.com

Hope this helps :)

Kelly S
Jeep Information Center

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
not released any info but there are diesel mules out in the zones. I drove a diesel Compass 10 days ago.........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts