DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled up to a stop light at lunchtime and saw this black Hon-duh Accord sitting at the light next to me. I wasn't racing because the entrance to the place was about 3 feet past the intersection and I wasn't about waste gas on this guy by doing a jackrabbit start and then slam on the brakes. The light changes and I pull away normally and this guy is sitting next me. We get across the intersection and he floors it. I see him looking in rearview mirror so I started laughing and shaking my head at him and make my turn into the parking lot.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I got a good laugh at a mini-van yesterday. I'm on my way home from work, and the Aerostar or whatever was ahead of me in traffic. We hit a red light and he puts on his left signal. I'm cursing him for the late signal (I coulda moved right) when he decides to beat the light by going through the parking lot of the butcher shop on the corner. THEN he realises that he needed to go straight instead of turning. So he gets back on the cross street just in time to hit the red light the other way. I actually pointed and laughed as I cruised through the intersection. :p

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by MoparHead:
I like to clap for people when they do something stupid. Usually they get pissed and give me the finger!!

:)
heh, i'll have to try that :D

·
Registered
468 Posts
i know a person in an accord and he is very insecure mabe about something else :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Honda drivers are basically insecure whenever they get behind the wheel. You should see all these freakin rice lovers out here. They have an inferiority complex each time someone passes em - I always get a kick out of these dumb asses in beat up old preludes, hatchback civics etc who floor it whenever I pass em even though Im not racin. Me and my girlfriend have a routine these days - to laugh at - at least one asshole in a honda once a day. Its been 4 months since we came up with that and we havent missed a day yet ! lol!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts