DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, for those of you who know me, you know I have a certain fondness for...how do you say..... "different" cars.

Anyway, I have always like the Australian Holdens. Here's some pictures of the Holden Ute. Why can't we get this? And for all you guys who are just going to write back that it's ugly...ummm, ok. :) But before you do, you can get this baby with a Gen III 5.7 V8. (got your attention now?)

Someone has got to Photoshop an Intrepid into a Ranchero or El Camino type vehicle. I think it would look awesome. OK, who's up to the task?
:p

·
Registered
581 Posts
I'll do it. If you have pics you'd like me to use, please post them in here. The bigger the better. Or give me a link so as not to annoy modem users :)

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, just use any old Intrepid pic (I'm sure noone is going to mind if you use theirs) I'm really curious to see what an Intrepid 2 door ElCamino would look like. With the resurgence of car-like SUV's...why not a car-like pickup? Just like the good ole' days.

If you build it they will come.... :)

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, and I see you are from Long Island...you are officially ordered to come to our next Intrepid/beer drinking get-together.

You hear that DJPill?...we got another beer drinking buddy. The only criteria is that you hate the Yankees, love the Mets, and can admire a girl's butt from the backseat of an Intrepid. :)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I think that the American Market is not ready for such a design, in Europe we have had the designs for years, and when I first came to the States I was shocked on the stlye of cars, but with the Intrepid I think the style is getting back! :)

·
Registered
581 Posts
Beer? Mopar? Girl's Butts? Heyyyy! I'm there!

I'll work on that IntreCamino soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts