DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to walk uptown last night since I knew the cops would be watching the bars pretty close. It was just starting to sprinkle on my drunken walk home and when I got up this morning the rain gauge read 3 and a quarter inches. I walked up to the parade at 11 to help throw out candy and plastic footballs for my sis' float and then hung out and played bingo all afternoon. When I made it home I decided I would hop in the dodge and head out somewhere. I can't remember for what for sure but thats when I noticed the rain gauge in my floorboards read a half inch. Not good. I have just spent the last four hours uninstalling the seats and carpet and drying them out with box fans. I did decide it was a good time to do some detailing though so at least it wasn't all a wash.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Sounds like a soak and wash to me!

Kind of young for hanging out at bingo halls arn't you?

Did you leave in time for the supper buffet?

J/k good luck with the detailing ,it always feels better when your done.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Probably windshield seal........but who knows? I had a bad leak in the LHS...........was the rear window seal.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well... I would like to say it was because of a leak but... I left the windows down.

But hey, I made up for it. I spent my afternoon detailing the whole car. It is now cleaner than when I bought it and probably cleaner than it will ever be again. I bought some chrome handles, caliper paint and window tint so next weekend will be busy too. I will post some pics when I get it finished.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Well... I would like to say it was because of a leak but... I left the windows down.

But hey, I made up for it. I spent my afternoon detailing the whole car. It is now cleaner than when I bought it and probably cleaner than it will ever be again. I bought some chrome handles, caliper paint and window tint so next weekend will be busy too. I will post some pics when I get it finished.
lol, I thought of asking you if you left them down.
With it that clean you should go for a drive next weekend. To Carlisle Pa!!!

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol, I thought of asking you if you left them down.
With it that clean you should go for a drive next weekend. To Carlisle Pa!!!
Yeah I'd love to go and check it out someday. I might just hafta convince the boss to lay me off for a few days.

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
I think its still a windshield problem lol. Leaving the windows down has nothing to do with it. :) lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts