DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
still doesn't answer why html is disabled in my sig. But thanks Sacr.
****, I thought you were a basic free member, my bad (I don't check to see who's basic/premier/platinum.) LOL

Have you checked your gallery to make sure you have pictures still?
If so, the location address may have been changed.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
wow, what did i miss, i dont remember anyone abusing html........lately atleast.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Earlier this year, someone (maybe gary680?) was being an ass about signature sizes, so his signature (for a short period) was a 17.5 megapixel image of Earth from space.

Countless times before that, people ignored the signature rules and their signature sizes/images got bigger and bigger. Some of them used up 3/4 of my screen (22" widescreen at 1280 x 960) and listed all their modifications in it with a few pictures.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Phil, did me giving you the code to my picture-link help you out any with your question in the PM?

EDIT :
I realized not too long ago that a signature can be no more than 1000 characters of text including the code and my signature has far more than 1000 characters. :D

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Either him or gary680 was to blame for the 17 megapixel gag.

Phil, did me giving you the code to my picture-link help you out any with your question in the PM?
that gary guy was banned tho....along time ago right?

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
Nah, not me. I had special exception from Randy. And if Greg had a problem with mine, I'm sure he would have told me. Or at least I thought the lines of communications were open.

I, too, am interested in knowing what the violations were.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
that gary guy was banned tho....along time ago right?
Gary was banned countless times. He connected through a proxy, so when an administrator/moderator blocked his IP address, he had another to connect with. They gave up after a good while.
That's all that I've heard.

·
Banned
58 Posts
Earlier this year, someone (maybe gary680?) was being an ass about signature sizes, so his signature (for a short period) was a 17.5 megapixel image of Earth from space.

Countless times before that, people ignored the signature rules and their signature sizes/images got bigger and bigger. Some of them used up 3/4 of my screen (22" widescreen at 1280 x 960) and listed all their modifications in it with a few pictures.
yeah, gotta love gary680 and his blue marble social experiment

who is this gabguy character? lol seems like a dolt

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Nah, not me. I had special exception from Randy. And if Greg had a problem with mine, I'm sure he would have told me. Or at least I thought the lines of communications were open.

I, too, am interested in knowing what the violations were.
Rats, I looked forward to your polls Sander. Except the gay guy ones.

And Sowhatsowhat you meant furry (as in fuzz ball) right? And not fury (as in irate) ???

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.