DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 3 of 19 Posts

· Registered
13,751 Posts
The best part about a rented 'Trep is that you get to try all those stupid things you've always wanted to but knew better.

Time for some E-brake slides, a few good neutral drops, and perhaps enough time for an old fashioned reverse to drive wheel spin festival!!!

I love rentals, what better way is there to relieve stress?

· Registered
13,751 Posts
Best rental: 2001 300M, this is the car that convinced me to go car shopping. Unfortunatly my wallet went shopping with me and I realised I couldn't afford the car and bought the Trep instead My company arranges all my rentals directly so I usually end up with a Lumina or Taurus, I nearly wet myself with excitement when they dropped the 300M off.

Worst rental: The Grand Marquis we just rented in Ohio. Piece of junk didn't even have a CD player, the ford focus parked next to it had a CD but not the Marquis. I was on a "guy's weekend" with my buddy
(roller coasters, beer, strip bars) and he was in charge of the car rental, to say the least he heard my bitching the whole weekend. Couldn't even disable traction control for a good wheelwell full of smoke picture. What an overpriced mistake that car was.

1 - 3 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.