DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was driving to school yesterday and I pass this guy in an older cougar (not the newer girly ones) with the chameleon paint job, same exact color as what lifeizkrazie has. The really amazing part though was that he had flames painted down the side of his car that were the same color changing paint, but the gradiant was backwards from the rest of the car. I wish I could have gotten a picture because it was truly amazing.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Its amazing what people can do with Imagination and a love of a car..and a bunch of money..

·
Registered
718 Posts
i've seen that same car Dan, they drive through our dealership alot, I think they drop an employee off, yes that paint is neat, but I personally think it's ugly as sin :D

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha well yeah at the first angle I saw it, I thought that half the car was just covered from rust or something because I was kinda far away. I just thought the angle of driving past it looking at those flames was badass. I personally wouldn't use that color (or especially that car) but the effect is ****ing sweet. I would want something with a deep black base, and then have the color changing effect with the reverse flames (or something other than flames, but the same idea) using a deep blue or green maybe, perhaps even a red. My thing with that paint is that I hate orange and purple, my two least favorite colors so the effect is what I think is sweet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts