DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.g2usa.com/product/G2.html

So this kit is supposed to be for Brake calipers. But since it's supposed to withstand temperatures of up to 900+, will this paint work on the "V6 24-Valve" lettering on our engine cover? If I can safely avoid paying $50 twice for their engine kit and brake caliper kit, then I will do it. But I don't want the paint on the engine to be getting all nasty in the long run if this G2 paint won't work on it.

·
Registered
917 Posts
If it's any help, I used those lil touch-up paint's from (auto-zone) wneh I did mine and seems to have held up over the last 2 yr's...

·
Registered
15,047 Posts

I used regular high temp engine paint & clear on this...a year ago, still good....
Pictures do not do this car justice. You have to see it in person to really appreciate it. Best plenum job IMO. Cant wait to see it again in Carlise Bob.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I should probably clarify. I for sure bought the G2 paint for the calipers. It's not that I'm looking for cheaper alternatives to G2. I'm just wondering if the same kit can also be used on the plenum as opposed to buying a whole separate kit just for the plenum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts