DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined this forum several weeks ago to find some mods that I hadn't thought of or help with some others. I ripped out my air flow restrictor the day I became a member and read about the mods.
I wish I had read a few threads before posting my first yesterday.
As I stated in my thread, at the end, I love my car. All cars have problems and design flaws.
I will say that I was only "venting" (not "whining") about my problems, it is a great car. I'm the second owner (2 years now) and it has 84,000 miles on it (bought it with 31,000) and nothing has gone wrong with it. I've only spent money on proper maint. of my vehicle. Knock on wood, all GM products I have owned I've had to replace the alternator or water pump right around now.

I guess I'm just making clear with everyone that I love my car and I want to be a valuable member to this forum. Not a volvo buying defect.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
i am the only defect....but you are are also respected for your views and opinions. welcome to the boards. :D

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
thebulgd said:
no, it will not ever end

hate and fighting make the world go around
Go suck on a watermelon!

And for those people who don't really know me (like new members) my above statement was just me being sarcastic and a smart ass. There are a lot of us types on this board.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
well Geee arn't we all just handing out warm and fuzzy nice'ities!

ok every one calm your butt's down. or ill slap you all with a Wet Bass!

·
Registered
321 Posts
its is just me or do i Suck more at taking photos of cars then every one else?

damn evry other pic i see in here is pretty good you see mine they suck. dang it all

1 - 20 of 21 Posts