DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if this Chrysler RB4 Navigation Radio, CD and GPS Antenna will work/fit in a 2000 intrepid? thanks all, sripvw

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this guy im going to buy from says that the navigation system uses a J1850 bus system to get speed signal messages from the car. that my 2000 does not have this J1850 system. any idea what hes talking about. ive seen these radio things in members cars. dont know if the nav sys will work

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gps system

Imadreadhead said:
this guy im going to buy from says that the navigation system uses a J1850 bus system to get speed signal messages from the car. that my 2000 does not have this J1850 system. any idea what hes talking about. ive seen these radio things in members cars. dont know if the nav sys will work

·
Registered
13,702 Posts
Maybe he means like CanAM bus like from Pacifica and new LX models, magnum, charger, 300C.

LH models used a PCI bus-check the RB4 model number with your dealer to see if it uses the CanAm bus or PCI bus--unless you are getting super deal, I'd recommend RB1 as it is much more versatile IMHO.

www.wjjeeps.com

has some of the bbest RB1/RB4 infomation I've seen. enter/nav/specs.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
i have the RB1 in my 2000, but I had to run the PCI bus wire from the BCM, took me 10 minutes. you will need an adapter from the dealer that turns your gray and black radio connectors to the big white one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts