DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The eagerly anticipated 2011 SEMA Show is being held from November 1-4, and the show is offering free passes to this year's show to the first 800 enthusiasts who fill in and submit an online after market survey.

SEMA will host a limited number of automotive enthusiast VIPs on Thursday November 3, 2011. The VIPs will participate in the short survey and then will be able to check out all that SEMA has to offer. Participants will get to see the best new products and hottest vehicles, the automotive aftermarket has to offer. The SEMA Show is not open to the general public, making these tickets even more exclusive.Check out more info on the free passes here!

More: Win Free Passes to SEMA: 800 Available on AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
I just cant believe it i actually won :Rockin:

Just got the email confirming that i have been chosen to go to this years show and im absolutely stoked this is better than winning the lottery.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,336 Posts
I just cant believe it i actually won :Rockin:

Just got the email confirming that i have been chosen to go to this years show and im absolutely stoked this is better than winning the lottery.
Wow, Congrats Ty!! Lucky dog!

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Thanks Dan iv never won anything as cool as this before its a once in ah lifetime deal and im not going to pass it up.

Now i just have to figure out who i am going to take with me because i am allowed to bring one guest with me but they will have to pay there own way.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Dear Ty,
Congratulations again! We sent an email to you last week to invite you to join us at the 2011 SEMA Show as a part of the Opinion Leader Program! The program will take place on Thursday, November 3rd. We hope that you will be able to join us. This questionnaire MUST be filled out in order to confirm your participation in the program. If you respond with a "Yes" and then do not show up for the event, you will not be eligible to participate in any future SEMA programs.
After we receive confirmation from you that you are able to attend, we will mail out your badge. If there is someone you would like to share your experience with, you may bring a guest. Each of you will be limited to 1 guest, no exceptions. If you want to invite a guest with you, please provide us with his or information, including name, address and email address, in this questionnaire. Once the badges have been mailed out, you not be able to add a guest. Additionally, if you bring a guest to the Show who was not registered and is without a badge, he/she will not be allowed into the SEMA Show.
Along with your badge, you will also receive some additional information regarding the program including rules and maps of the Convention Center. We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas on November 3rd.
Regards,
SEMA Market Research

1 - 6 of 6 Posts