DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the stats on the little speakers on the corners of the front doors? Size, part #, what type infinitys the are, anything?

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
:devil:
They're a 2" coaxial, they run at 2 ohms per, i myself don't know the part#, they're not any kind of infinity you'd find in a store, they're made by infinity exclusively for chrysler. Are you looking to replace a broken one or just sheer curiosity?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Actually I just want to get better ones. Its time to upgrade!
New deck, new speakers...Any suggestions?
I am looking at this deck...
Panasonic CD/MP3

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
If you're upgrading don't bother with the sails unless you're a professional and you can tune a crossover to a specific slope, not only that but you have to find a very similar speaker to the factory one that will fit in the sail. To make a long story short, buy a component set and put the tweeter with the midrange behind the grill, there's plenty of room to do it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
The part number for the Infinity system tweeters that mount in the top of the front doors is 5026465AA and the list price is $135.00 USD. Still want them?

·
Registered
8,649 Posts
Ditch the OEM speakers and bet some good aftermarket coaxes or components. Especially if you're upgrading other things. Don't forget to bypas the OEM amplifier... ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts