DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
How do I stop widoze 7 from updating every time I shut down? So frustrating.
If u talking about Win7 installing the updates that's automatic and nothing you do about that other then not getting the update like Tom said.

·
Registered
249 Posts
right click the computer tab in the start menu--properties--then automatic updates tab. you can modify ur settings for when they r downloaded there. or just turn em off....not recommended to disable tho

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Just update more often, and they'll go away ;)

·
Woober Goobers!
50,125 Posts
There have been a lot of updates for Windows 7 as of late. Wondering if SP2 is gonna come out for 7 here soon.
I noticed that too. Seems like there's at least 2 or 3 updates every couple of days for the last week or so!

WHS 2011 pops up warnings automatically for each client PC that's connected regarding updates, etc.

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
XP and 7 have been the most solid Operating Systems Microsoft has put out to date.

Now, 8 is looking promising. I have a beta copy on the tester machine. Not much changes, but what they have planned sounds promising.

·
get off my lawn
15,507 Posts
XP and 7 have been the most solid Operating Systems Microsoft has put out to date.

Now, 8 is looking promising. I have a beta copy on the tester machine. Not much changes, but what they have planned sounds promising.
yep. and vista sucked ass,,, thats why i went back to XP

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Vista wasn't great, 7 is. I RC tested it and after a month of use submitted my preorder and haven't looked back.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
2000 is one of the most stable OS' Microsoft released, it was so good it formed the basis for XP (XP is at its core a prettier version of 2000)

·
Woober Goobers!
50,125 Posts
Milennium ME FTW! LOL!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts