DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, since the Chrysler wings badge I bought turned out to be a lemon (the center medallion falls out on command), I found a place that was able to create for me a Chrysler wings windshield banner. It should look pretty kewl and won't interfere with the magnetic hood bra. I'll post a pic when I get it.

If any of you other Chrysler Intrepid owners would like to check this place out, here's the URL: http://www.streamlinedesign.com

The banner I ordered was custom-made, but now that they have the design, I'm sure they'd make more.... and list it on their site.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Very cool, post pictures when you get it. I'm sure there are some Chrysler owners here thast wouldn't mind having one.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
My banner was custom made too. If I remember right, it was $20 with installation. My warning to you is be careful with the ice scraper. I have chipped a couple of the corners a little bit.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I am aware of the damage an ice scraper can do. :) Hopefully, I won't need to do much scraping any more this season. *crosses fingers* :)

·
Registered
187 Posts

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I put on the wings banner today (since it was warm), and it looks good, but I think I'll order another one.......in a color other than "frosted". It doesn't show up very much. What color do you guys think? I was thinking either white or maybe red.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
00ChryslerIntrepid said:
Well, I put on the wings banner today (since it was warm), and it looks good, but I think I'll order another one.......in a color other than "frosted". It doesn't show up very much. What color do you guys think? I was thinking either white or maybe red.
hehe.. what a difference 200 miles can make. we have an extra 1 inch of ice and a couple inches of snow coming down strong right now. It will take me 15 minutes just to scrape my windshield today... <sigh>

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, it's getting cold here now. One of the few things I hate about March.... too much of a roller coaster in temperature and precipitation. Oh well...

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
IMO, you should go with white. I think they look alot better when they match the color of the car.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, pimped3point3. I think white would look better too. :)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I'd go with white too - its a universally good color for windshields.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I installed the new banner today. Here's a pic.

What do you think? It looks crooked in the pic, but the tips of the wings are the same distance down from the top of the windshield.

:)

·
Registered
602 Posts
That's pretty cool, goes nice with the car. I thought about getting one made with 5 Chrysler Pentastar logo's myself. I personally like the old school Chrysler logo.

Pretty cool man.........

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
looks good 00ChryslerIntrepid :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, guys. :) I ordered two of these banners.......maybe I'll put the other one on the top of the rear window..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts