DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few items I am clearing out.

1 Winged clock bezel, originally tan, painted Dark Slate. $15+ actual shipping!

2 Winged clock bezels, Dark Slate. $20 each + actual shipping!

2002 300M owners manual. $5+ actual shipping!

Winged 300M dash clock. $5+ actual shipping!

Factory chrome shift knob, some wear around chrome insert but still nice, $20+ actual shipping!

Apparently third party pics no longer work and dragging and dropping my pics does nothing. If someone can tell me how we post pics now, that would be great. Otherwise, if interested, I can always send pics through email? Jordan :)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump...

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad you bumped this.
I'd like to get the owners manual.

Also, did you see that 54k mile special over in Bend, OR?
The ad went up over Thanksgiving weekend but looks like it's deleted now.

I'll send you a PM with my address. Paypal ok?
Hello there, Pay pal would be great, PM me with your info and I will respond with my Paypal info once I see what actual shipping is. And NNOOOOO I did not see that listing, I would not mind having another Special after my current one eventually dies. She's up to 175,000 miles now and had her now I think almost 8 years? Best car I have ever owned!!!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Owners manual is sold!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Both dark slate clock bezels sold!!!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got any clocks left?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Hello, I had the one, I will have to check if I can still find it. I work 12 hour shifts, so give me a bit. Thanks! Jordan :)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got any clocks left?

Okay, finally had a minute to myself and yes I still have a clock. Let me know if still interested. I tried to PM you but apparently your boxes are full. Thanks! Jordan :)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Clock no longer available, it was actually for a later model PT Cruiser, my mistake, sorry!!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got any clocks left?

Looks like you need to empty both received and sent boxes cause you are full again, lol. To answer the last question you sent me......Thanks for understanding. I love my car. 4th LH I have owned. I first had a '93 Eagle Vision TSi, then a '98 Dodge Intrepid ES, then an '01 Dodge Intrepid R/T, then my '02 300M Special! The Special will probably be the last LH I own unfortunately because of the passage of time. I still love this car, it is in great shape and love everything about it. 17 years old and over 178,000 miles on it!! Hope you love yours and get many, many years out of it!!!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Price drop on last 2 items...

Winged clock bezel, originally tan, painted Dark Slate with Mopar spray paint. $15+ actual shipping!...Now only $10+ actual shipping!!!

Factory chrome shift knob, some wear around chrome insert but still nice, $20+ actual shipping!...Now only $10+ actual shipping!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.