DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I wanted to make something up fer me love sooo....

"The Beast" is a Forest green 1995 Dodge Intrepid 3.5 With gray cloth interior. 179,500 miles

I was given my Trep in the in October of 2010.

Mod List :
illegal blue fog lights lol (parking lot sho only)
6.5" front door Sony Xplodes..240 watt peak power (Christmas gift).. few bugs to work out my problems wit that
a CB radio fer fun

New Parts and fluids:
new themostat
new plugs and wires
new battery
235/60/16's on back wheels and new 225/60/16's on front
new gasmatic front struts
new lower ball joints
new center catalytic converter

PICS!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's a really good start.....what other mods to you have in the works for her
one or two new o2 sensors lol
uh well i would love to get it painted a like blazing blue color... (i love to stand out)
want to get a set of 2nd gen wheels..
a new crate motor if possible
sometime put the autostick in
tint me windows
get new headlight assemblies and put some "super whites" in em or the super blues
brop some led's in the tail lights
light up the reflector strips
... ant thats all i can think of fer now

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
illegal blue fog lights lol (parking lot sho only)
I'd be REALLY cautious about these. Unless I misunderstood, I was told it was illegal to even have them installed, regardless of whether they are turned on or not.

You could be in a "heep of trouble" with that. :baseballbat:

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
one or two new o2 sensors lol
uh well i would love to get it painted a like blazing blue color... (i love to stand out)
want to get a set of 2nd gen wheels..
a new crate motor if possible
sometime put the autostick in
tint me windows
get new headlight assemblies and put some "super whites" in em or the super blues
brop some led's in the tail lights
light up the reflector strips
... ant thats all i can think of fer now
damn you got some expensive taste! You really gonna drop 10-15 grand into this thing?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd be REALLY cautious about these. Unless I misunderstood, I was told it was illegal to even have them installed, regardless of whether they are turned on or not.

in the state of PA it is illegal to run wit em on.. BUT u can have them on in a private property parkin lot the mall or wal mart

·
Registered
15,047 Posts

Yeah.....unless youre a fireman or its an emergency vehicle, theyre Illegal to HAVE on the car. I work at an ambulance company and 98% of them are also fireman and we employ 4 cops as well. Its been reaffirmed many times to younger new guys that unless you meet those afformentioned criteria, it is against PA law to have blue or red lights on the front of your vehicle.

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
Yeah.....unless youre a fireman or its an emergency vehicle, theyre Illegal to HAVE on the car. I work at an ambulance company and 98% of them are also fireman and we employ 4 cops as well. Its been reaffirmed many times to younger new guys that unless you meet those afformentioned criteria, it is against PA law to have blue or red lights on the front of your vehicle.
yup. go stock bulb or get an ES bumper

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
Its been reaffirmed many times to younger new guys that unless you meet those afformentioned criteria, it is against PA law to have blue or red lights on the front of your vehicle.
In the on above are you saying:
  1. "on" as in installed/mounted
  2. "on" as in turned on (lit)
I'm guessing #1, but I'd like to confirm. I'd guess it would be a pretty steep fine too. :sneaky2:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
In the on above are you saying:
  1. "on" as in installed/mounted
  2. "on" as in turned on (lit)
I'm guessing #1, but I'd like to confirm. I'd guess it would be a pretty steep fine too. :sneaky2:
well i was told by a local cop that i can only use them while parked like in a parking lot just not on highway use

1 - 13 of 13 Posts