DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm changing my rules!!! I'm only going to give the winner a $20 gift certificate, not the $25 I had originally promised. I'm also going to pick TWO winners :). Reason for doing this, is that one person met my original criteria, but one person gave me a lot more help, but I didn't use his components. So neither person really *won*, but they were both a ton of help to me, which was the entire point of the contest.

***Winner by Meeting the Standards of my Original Criteria***

HardwareGuy

- I ended up grabbing the 60.7cs kappas for the front, the 6x9 3-way kappas for the back, and originally looked for the HU that he suggested, but ended up getting a little higher model because they were out of that specific one.
- He also formatted his submission the best with detailed descriptions and installation help in his submission, which was also a criteria

***Winner by Going Above and Beyond to Help Me Decide***

GazeTowardsTheSky

- I've talked to gaze a few times over the years, and I happened to get him on AIM one night when I was in crunch time, making some tough decisions. He helped me understand what some of the stats I would be looking at meant, plus showing me evidence of how they correlate to what *I* actually wanted. We ended up talking for a little over an hour, and I came out of that session with a pretty clear idea of exactly what I wanted and why.

!!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUBMISSIONS!! I TOOK EVERYTHING YOU GUYS SAID INTO ACCOUNT AND RESEARCHED EVERY SUGGESTION AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE !!!!

And for the winners, please PM me as to where you'd like your gift cert from.

-Phrozt

Original thread reference: http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/showthread.php?t=67246

Reactions: hardwareguy

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't decided on subs/amp yet. I'm actually going to start reading mags and doing a LOT more reviewing and research on my own before I decide on that. That and, I just want to see how the stuff I just bought is going to work out. I did, however go with 0 gauge, so I will have enough capacity for taking back power to the subs when I do decide to get them.

Will probably make a choice in a month or so.

As for the other stuff, check out the "I need wiring help" thread on here that I made. Complete list of everything I have as of right now.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump because one person still needs to talk to me!

Hardware, I should be getting yours finished soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts