DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which Winston cup races have you been to and which race would you like to see most. I have only been to Phoenix,Las Vegas,Charlotte,Michigan,Pocono.Would like to go to night race at Bristol sometime.

·
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have friends in Myerstown that go to Dover and say they have a good time, if your going have fun and let me know what you think.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Never been. Had to work the weekend my family went to the Talladega race where the pit crew member was killed when the car spun out into him.

That was the last race they didn't have a speed limit on Pit road.

I'd probably like a short track better Bristol or Dover maybe...

·
Registered
50 Posts
I went to Dover way back in '79(?). Great race. Neil Bonnet beat Cale Yarborough on the last lap thanks to 4 new tires. I went to Indy in '97 or '98, the year Buddy Lazier won in spite of driving with a broken tailbone. But by far the best was the Pepsi 400 at Daytona 2 years ago when Dale Jr. won. It was the same year his dad was killed in the 500. He and Mike Waltrip drove their cars into the infield and celebrated together. That was awesome. Daytona under the lights. Didn't sit down through the whole race.

·
Registered
299 Posts
2Evil4U said:
Never been. Had to work the weekend my family went to the Talladega race where the pit crew member was killed when the car spun out into him.

That was the last race they didn't have a speed limit on Pit road.

I'd probably like a short track better Bristol or Dover maybe...
Not trying to be too picky, but Atlanta 1990 was the race that Mike Rich (Bill Elliott's tire changer) was killed when Ricky Rudd lost control coming down pit road.

I've never been to a cup race, but my first choice would have to be Bristol under the lights.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts