DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The truck had to go into the transmission shop yesterday and our beater truck is in use so the Intrepid got stripped of its cover last night and is pointed to head out of the garage this morning. I hope the freezing drizzle and snow hold off for a little while until I get the truck back. I don't see these rain tires being to good this time of year. There is some ice still on the roads, but not much.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
You guys still have snow up there? Its been about 35 here all week and supposed to be 50 tomorrow. Rain over the weekend though.

That sucks though dragging out a summer only car in winter. Especially since its made it 6 years without seeing salt.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It hit 51 here today. The roads are pretty much clear except for water and sand, they don't use much salt here. I did hit some slush on the way home tonight. They are predicting a bunch of rain for us this weekend too. I am just hoping to get the truck back sometime next week. Winter isn't over by a long shot.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Had to pull a similar move as you Tundra. The daily machines here are Mustang and LHS. The Mustang lost the cluster shaft and I had to pull the Ram back into action.

Problem is when I screwed it together I had no intentions on driving it in cold weather. Hence the choke plate went into the garbage can before I even installed the carburetor.

Was that a 4 spd auto in your truck?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts