DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard this a few times and have no idea what it is. Someone please fill me in?

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
all I know about any upgrade to the OE one in swapping the Intrepid one with a Concorde/Vision/LHS/New Yorker one. The Intrepid one is a hard plastic that breaks by just looking at it. and the other one is a flexible one that is less likely to break as easily.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Here's mine its off of a concord or an lhs honestly i cant remember witch one now they may even use the same one but i'm not positive.

They are made out of ah much more durable material and i think look better as well.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got one for $22 at the Junk yard yesterday. I could use a couple more. I also picked up a body color fender, three hob caps, a hose and dozens of fuses. Still need a silver drivers door.

I love junk yards!

·
Registered
5 Posts
What years will fit a 96 intrepid? I need a replacement and the local junkyards are no help.

Here's mine its off of a concord or an lhs honestly i cant remember witch one now they may even use the same one but i'm not positive.

They are made out of ah much more durable material and i think look better as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know that a 93-97 will fit as far as Dodge Intrepid goes, but does that apply to the others as well? ie will a 95 LHS fit a 97 Intrepid?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts