DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how to describe this, so bear with me here. The linkage from the wiper motor has come off of the linkage for the the two wipers at the drivers side corner. can;t figure out how the two armatures are to connect. Help please!!

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
if u have a email address i can send u the file from the shop manual. It has a breakdown of the entire winshield wiper motor and linkage info. My screen name is stroise256 on aol. i have the file ready to send just give me your email and i will send it. U need adobe to open the file to read it

·
Registered
472 Posts
Sounds like the same thing that happened to me, there are these little plastic covered "ball joints" for lack of a better term that hold the sections of linkage together. You can't buy just them, only the entire linkage for big $$$ I just drilled the brocken one out and replaced it with an improvised plastic bushing and a bolt. Has been working great for almost 6 months now.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I just checked it out on the file, ( thanks again, Stroise) and I think thats what I'm gonna do too. A whole lot easier to drill and put in a loose bolt, I figure...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts