DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Huh?

Not sure what your asking....... if I'm guessing right your looking for a blueray player that is wireless internet capable??????? If so if you want one that hooks up the the internet so it constantly can update itself then go with a PS3......Show me a cheeper one for less than 299.00 plus with the built in hard drive you can download videos to watch anytime, stream movies from Netflicks, TV shows and your get a great video game system to boot.

·
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure what your asking....... if I'm guessing right your looking for a blueray player that is wireless internet capable??????? If so if you want one that hooks up the the internet so it constantly can update itself then go with a PS3......Show me a cheeper one for less than 299.00 plus with the built in hard drive you can download videos to watch anytime, stream movies from Netflicks, TV shows and your get a great video game system to boot.
Yes that is exactly what I am asking except I want a wireless connection to my network.Thanks

·
Registered
224 Posts
Yes that is exactly what I am asking except I want a wireless connection to my network.Thanks
it is wireless......I play online all the time wireless it has a WLAN setup I use a NETGEAR wireless router for the setup, mainly for gaming so the upload/dowload times are a bit faster than the cat6 cable I was using

·
Registered
706 Posts
PS3 for blue ray FTW.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts