DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a newbie to the Eagle Vision Car. I own a 93 TSI with the 3.5 motor. I bought this car after it had water in it for about 2 hours due to a creek rising. Water height in the car was about 18 inches. I removed the interior completely and we cleaned everything very thouroghly. The guy I bought this car from had tried to start it after the water went down and it wouldn't start. I took a gamble and bought it from him. (the car was to nice not to) I found that the car had jumped time due to sediment that had collected around the timing belt and when he tried to start it, it jumped time. Put new timing belt on and the car started on the second revolution. Cleaned up the car and put interior back in. Started car to check everything over and all of a sudden the Temp Gauge, Gas Gauge, Trip Computer/Compass and the Blower Motor quit working. Everything else still does. Also the warning lights in the instrument cluster come on for a split second then go off. I have checked all connectors on the Power Module and ABS Module. They are okay. My thoughts lie in the Body Control Module.

If anyone can give me another idea, it sure would be appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts