DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this is true in your counties, but in Shawano County and City, after Jan. 1st Cops (AKA Pigs) Will recieve a percentage of every ticket they write. Know what that means? They are gonna wanna write more tickets. Now 25 mph means 25 mph, I swear the goverment is out to get all of us. SO, Just keep this in mind if any of you happen to drive thru Shawano county after Jan. 1st. :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
890 Posts
I think its mostly everywhere you think they give a damn about you wearing youre saftey belt or you runing a red light YEAH RIGHT!!! its all about commision same thing here in florida. Ive gotten so far 7 tickets allready just watch everyone

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
they are f*ckers like that here too...i got pulled over the other night for my license plate light being burnt out...thats friggin gay as hell...

[ December 08, 2001: Message edited by: pimped3point3 ]

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
its a saying alot of people use around here...im sorry, i didnt mean anything by it...i apologize

[ December 08, 2001: Message edited by: pimped3point3 ]

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Sounds like an internet rumor to me. I was a cop in one of my previous lives (watch those pig comments sk8). If I remember right, it's illegal to pay your patrol a commission. It's asking for corruption. No intelligent police commish or county sheriff would authorize such a thing. If he did, the state atty general should be all over him.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I would have to agree, or else people will start getting pulled over when there was no business for them to be pulled over. It may also encourage more profiling.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Wow, Wutang... you have been issued 7 tickets??? Your insurance rates must be unimaginable. As for my driving record, I've been good. I have only one speeding ticket on my record (40 in a 25) and a couple of comprehensive claims.

And, pimped3point3, saying "that's gay as hell"...well, I am not as much offended by that as I am annoyed. Unless people stop using terms like that in that manner, no matter how they are intended, we can forget about ever having society respect gay people, of which I am one. I feel sorry for younger kids that I see every day at work (I work in a school district) who say "oh that is gay" or "******". They don't know what those words really mean. I'm sure that you, however, are much more aware than they are and know what those words mean and how insulted some people are by them.

Sorry, but I just had to get that off my chest.

*steps off his soapbox*

·
Registered
468 Posts
o...k... :confused:
no speeding tickets here
just get pulled over for a 35 in a 30 zone....he let me go since it was 3rd i mean 1st time officer.......... :D

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
I get a speeding ticket 6 weeks ago, the first time I am ever pulled over, doing 81 in a 65 on Highway 610, perfect weather, light traffic.

My wife's grandmother (78 and a poor driver) gets a WARNING for doing 50 in a 25mph school zone!

Life's unfair.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
LHS women all ways get warnings. My mother a few years ago was going 68mph in a 30mph zone in down town Hill City in a 24 foot motor home trailing a 16 foot boat. Gets pulled over. She tells the officer She has had never gotten a ticket (true). In her old Texas voice she has`nt been since she was 10 years old. And she gets a verbelwarning if hadbeen me our my father we would have gotten a ticket for sure.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Originally posted by pimped3point3:
...or still be pissy after i apologize
not gonna be pissy, i accept your apology, i still just think that it's a pretty crummy saying. not the first time i've heard it, either.

also, you wanna talk about insurance rates? i've never had a moving violation or a wreck and i am down $1200 every 6 months. only 5 more years of that BS. :mad:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by 97 sport platinum:
not gonna be pissy, i accept your apology, i still just think that it's a pretty crummy saying. not the first time i've heard it, either.

also, you wanna talk about insurance rates? i've never had a moving violation or a wreck and i am down $1200 every 6 months. only 5 more years of that BS. :mad:
ok, thanks, i never meant to offend you and i dont wanna fight with anyone on these boards...

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Wow, 97 Sport Platinum.....that's only about $40 cheaper than I pay for 6 months, full coverage.

How old are you, if I may ask?

I'm 21, so I hope that my insurance goes down in 4 years.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
hmmm...i am 18 and i only pay about $600 every 6 months for full coverage. Of course my car isnt as new, nor is it an ES...

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
You know one thing that is wrong with this world we live in is that everyone has to be so god damn ****ing politically correct! :mad:

If somebody comes out and directly calls you a jackass or a ****** or some other name, than yes, you have evey right to be offended. But a saying like "that is gay as hell" is no way directed at any particular person and thus should not be taken as being offensive. Do you know what another meaning of gay is? Gay also means happy. God damn ****ing PC! :mad:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts