DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems there are quite a few members from Wisconsin. Lets get list and maybe try to schedule something. Maybe not anymore this year because the weather is already crap, but it would also be handy for parts and other things! Just add your name.

1. inthetundra ( Art )

·
Registered
42 Posts
1. inthetundra ( Art )
2. MegaTrep (Kyle)
3. Janithn (Don)
4. Eaglevisionman (Josh)

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
if anyone wants to meet up in Milwaukee this Saturday I will be there for the better part of the day.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Willie, where in Wisconsin are you? Kind of looks like the area I live in..hahahahaha

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think there were some guys from the Eau Claire and Wis Rapids-Nekoosa area too!

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I hung out in the Falls and Germantown many years ago. Grew up on the south side of Milwaukee.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Its snowing/freezing rain here now, probably will be clear again by tomorrow, but not sure how much more the Intrepid will be on the road until spring. I prefer driving my 4X4 when the roads turn to ****! Actually the most important project at hand is the snowmobile. Working on installing the new track!

·
Registered
329 Posts
i think ill be needing some new winter tires to survive the driving this winter. got an hour drive to get back home once a week and last weekend almost pegged a buck trotting across the road. i get that bad feeling like im gonna get mine this winter....(knocks on wood).

on the other hand though, can't wait for ice fishing to start!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts