DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im just wondering whoz all from the Wisconsin area/ GreenBay Area on this board??

·
Registered
562 Posts
Appleton here!

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Fond du Lac...

.. soon to be West Bend (again)

·
Registered
836 Posts
The metropolis of Birnamwood here, lol. (East of Wausau about 27 miles, and south of Antigo about 15 miles)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea i know that there was another thread about whoz from wisconsin or not but i want to know the memebers that are still reading the fourms today, join the new green bay area fourm, learn about meets and events going on localy. http://www.gbforums.tk/ Just starting to boom, so join up and meet local teams, and other people with intrests in cars. Even if your not really local to green bay join anyways there will be events such as the System 7 Car show postings and other meets that you may want to come to. Check it out

·
Registered
390 Posts
FeMaster said:
Not quite Wisconsin here... But I'm right on the border. The border with Michigan that is, actualy living in Michigan. That would be about 100 miles north of Green Bay...
I love the U.P. My girlfriend's family has a cabin in Copper Harbor, we took a road trip there last summer. Gorgeous.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Felix you should join the gb fourms, its just starting up but it should come around soon and get more posters and events. Help us out and get it going http://www.gbforums.tk/ If you got some buddys that are into cars tell em aobut gbFourms and get em to join. Just make sure to Pm Brandon on that board and tell em i sent ya. (im john on that board) Thankz man and your right go pack go!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea two Rivers counts, if you in wisconins or michigan i guess you probally would want to join the other fourm.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I hope you all that are responding are join the other fourm, and please let brandon know that (me) john has sent you.. thankz

·
Registered
836 Posts
goody97ES said:
im from wisconsin....a town called medford....and if it wasnt for medford...no tombstone pizza would be in your frezers
My mom grew up there. Do you know how the tombstone pizza got its name? ;)

·
Registered
172 Posts
goody97ES said:
im from wisconsin....a town called medford....and if it wasnt for medford...no tombstone pizza would be in your frezers
My grandparents live up around there, in a little town called Thorp. As for me, I'm from the Milwaukee area.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts