DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm gonna be offline for a few days due to the expected birth of my firstborn. so far, so good. and keith, let me know if you already received your sensor. it may take me a few days to respond unless i can dial up with laptop.....

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
And soon, your young'un will want the car keys!!
Time for you is about to accelerate to warp speed!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UPDATE:
Baby was born 6-9-06 at 4:41 AM weighting 6 lbs 9 ounces. little breathing complication but otherwise healthy so far...

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
Congrats! My friend is expecting a son soon. Hope all works out for you all.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its a girl!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congrats and God Bless!

Hope mom and baby (and daddy) are doing well.

Now you get to find out what those little latches on the rear deck are for... hint: they have nothing to do with the speakers.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Croix said:
Congrats and God Bless!

Hope mom and baby (and daddy) are doing well.

Now you get to find out what those little latches on the rear deck are for... hint: they have nothing to do with the speakers.
hmmm, i thought they were to keep a trio of 12's in check. :rollgrin:

we're good. we're all home

Reactions: TERMINATOR101CA

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
:frenzy: Congrats man !!!! Now back to fight those guys off your daughter LOL I guess that's going to be a problem in a while. Congratulations to your Lady also , and happy birthday to you little one . :banana:

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TERMINATOR101CA said:
:frenzy: Congrats man !!!! Now back to fight those guys off your daughter LOL I guess that's going to be a problem in a while. Congratulations to your Lady also , and happy birthday to you little one . :banana:
thanks and i'm ready. former US Army Light (22 Lbs) Machine Gunner, and shot 38 of 40 on last M16 qual with NJ Army National Guard lol.... bring 'em on, by the time she's old enough to have admirers i'll need the practice.....

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
Happens really fast my "little girl" is now 19 and I am always cleaning my pistol when we have "company". Maybe an old trick but still gets their attention right away...LOL
By "pistol" you mean the gun right ..?? LOL !! I'm picturing in my mind the scene from Bad Boys II where the Ludacris looking MF shows up at the door...ROFL...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts