DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright Im finally getting around to making a post for all my updates. But for right now I will post some pictures till I can get all my details, Im sleepy..lol

I will have some better pics up soon and some interiors

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Looks Nice! Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea its a 2.7 and no I dont get any slack from local law enforcement light shows through in the morning really well and at night you wouldnt even be able to tell they where shaded.

I used VHT nightshade to do my bar and taillights. I took out my middle brake lights because I wanted it to be just a solid bar if that makes sense.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
long time no see Will.... when we getting the cars together???

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,679 Posts
yea its a 2.7 and no I dont get any slack from local law enforcement light shows through in the morning really well and at night you wouldnt even be able to tell they where shaded.

I used VHT nightshade to do my bar and taillights. I took out my middle brake lights because I wanted it to be just a solid bar if that makes sense.
I thought it was a requirement to have a 3rd brake light?

·
That rhythm is INFECTIOUS.
18,595 Posts
how many coats on vht have you put??
After doing mine and seeing his (man that looks GREAT on a white car, BTW), I estimate there's only one or two coats on this tails. I love that shaded look where the red still shows through (not totally blacked out).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts