DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Most of you know me already and know that since I joined up I haven't created a sig page yet. Well, my cars not exactly stock anymore so I guess its time to go ahead and do it to it. Enjoy!

2002 DODGE INTREPID SE
-2.7 EER DOHC V6 WITH 42K ON IT BOUGHT, 63K NOW
-INFERNO RED TINTED PEARL
-SHORT RAM AIR KIT
-SPECTER BREATHER
-CHROME RAZORSTARS WITH CENTERCAPS
-POLICE BUCKETS WITH SIDE AIRBAGS
-POLICE EL CLUSTER
-COLUMN TO FLOOR CONVERSION WITH A/S (not hooked up yet)
-ALPINE CDE-102 HEAD UNIT
-ALPINE TYPE S 6 1/2" SPEAKERS UP FRONT

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
i was never to crazy about razorstars but on a clean red car like that, they look great.
I feel the same way about them. The only colour I like them on is the Inferno red and the dark blue.

This car is in phenominal condition, I couldn't get over the shine on the paint. Definately a very nice car even with a 2.7,lol

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Great looking ride... Got special plans for the shifter handle, or just haven't had a chance to put a new one on it? Ah, I re-read it and see you just converted to Autostick...

Didn't know they did police buckets like that, looks good. I like the EL gauges too!

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,552 Posts
The unique non-police Trep with factory police interior.....

Awesome Trep dude!! Gee, those seats look familiar, lol :rolleyes:

Are those LED's in your cluster?, the indicators look soooo bright.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Looking good Will. It was fun at the meet watching others spend your money on modding your car lol. Shawn does a good job finding parts lol

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
I feel the same way about them. The only colour I like them on is the Inferno red and the dark blue.

This car is in phenominal condition, I couldn't get over the shine on the paint. Definately a very nice car even with a 2.7,lol
1st thing I noticed on his car was how solid of a black the window trim was lol

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys. It's definitely not done yet though. I plan on putting on a retro-fitted Hurst pistol grip in place of the stock shifter knob.I'll put up some more pics of the car in the sun later.

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Some new pics.....

I put a new tip on that has a little bit of a lower profile and snugs into the bumper a bit more. I had to trim about 6 inches off the exhaust to get it to fit right.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts