DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My iMac finally came!!! This thing is SOOO much better than my Gateway. Just thought I would share my happiness with you all. :D

·
Registered
136 Posts
Yes Gateway sux...but it saddens me to hear you crossed over to the darkside.

·
980 Posts
well no car and no computer what will he do? Jk Now you can really be a post whore extrodinare,are you still using dial up with you granny Smith er golden delicious er apple er Imac?

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, still on dial up. 56k now though instead of 14.4k.

btw- It's nice on the darkside. :D

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
pimped3point3 said:
Yeah, still on dial up. 56k now though instead of 14.4k.

btw- It's nice on the darkside. :D
What are you actually getting... the best I ever got was 49K.... then I said **** this and got DSL.... then I said **** that and got a cable modem.......

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I think I'm actually only connecting between 48 and 49k. Now I await cable access here.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
pimped3point3 said:
My iMac finally came!!! This thing is SOOO much better than my Gateway. Just thought I would share my happiness with you all. :D
Cool Chris!

I just went out last weekend to help my mom purchase the latest "middle of the line" iMac (I forget the model number at the moment). Her first ever system, at age 75! AT&T will be out there tomorrow to install the cable modem for Internet access. She's having a great time with it so far!

These are impressive systems. Wish I could afford one myself. Should last her a "lifetime"... :wink:

Which model did you get? Any accessories?

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
pimped3point3 said:
14.4K!??!?!!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?
LOL..... still laughing..... oh sorry.... :blush:

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
I wonder what Adolf was laughing at?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts