DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I got a good deal on a radio...here it is

RAZ AM/FM Stereo Radio with Cassette Player, CD Player and CD changer controls. Provides 62 watts of total power at 3% total harmonic distortion, 10 AM/10 FM station presets, seek-and-scan features, balance/fader speaker controls. CD Player has optical sensing mechanism to draw in CD. Cassette player features auto reverse and fast forward/rewind.

Its from a 05 caravan...I know it has the cassette, but the wife wanted it. It was only $45 bucks.

Edit: it does have the RDS and PTY features, which is why I wanted it. A friend of ours has it in there focus and I really liked it. :)

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i didnt realize these are so pansy on the power output....that sucks. Oh well, maybe this summer I will get my 12' sub installed. I just have to do it will a kill switch for the wife.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hey I was wondering if anyone can send me or show me were to find the manual for the radio? I just want to make sure I know how to use the PTY to its full extent :) thanks\
\
Edit: nevermind...I found my owners manual after thinking about it and all the info was in there. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts