DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im interested in buying an intrepid they are nice big cars my dad has a 94. i am only 16 and im interested in buying this one http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-under-5K-95-Intrepid-W0QQAdIdZ7835952

can you guys comment on it do you think its worth buying for a student i have asked the seller questions like the engine is it a 3.3 or the 3.5 and the current odometer reading and what additional options it has i hope it has fog lights and is the 3.5

·
Registered
296 Posts
it looks like it would be a decent car
by the looks of it, it has the 3.3 (single exhaust tip) and i have a 93 with 245,000kms on it now and i have had it for 4 years and i have the 3.3 also and it is a reliable engine, i have seen lots with over 300,000kms to that and still driving around.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Pay close attention to each body panel before you buy the car. You do not know if it has been in a colision with some frame damage. Look for any spaces between each panel that look too big or small. It is kind of hard to explain on here but I am sure you know what you are doing. From my personal expirence, it is fun to see the owner's expression when you tell them that the car was in a accident. They always ask me how do I know that?

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
$700!! As long as tranny is good (not in limp mode) I'd say it's a good deal. Great get around car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Have a 97 with 3.5. 179,000. other than front suspension components,this has been a great car. great motor. tranny is just starting to lag a little. definitely have all front suspension components checked. struts,strut bushings,tie rod ends,cradle bushings,bearing assemblys, ect. these cars eat suspension parts and if you are not able to do the work yourself it can be very expensive to have done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts