DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
linuxglobal said:
What?? istn that thing 900 hp with a top speed of like 250mph. How would any trep come close to that... maybe if we threw our cars out of the sky. LOL

That car looks insane..

Great find
Well, to make it fair I might need 1 or 2 lengths head start. :rollgrin:

-GB49

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I think if I put it in nuetral and he pushed me a few hundred feet, then hit the brakes and let me keep rolling, then I could win. lol

But Sapphire Blue and Leather adds at least 500 horsepower, so i don't know. And as soon as I get a sticker on that thing, LOOK OUT!

Josiah

·
Registered
467 Posts
maybe in a fuel economy race, that's about it.

throw an intrepid out of a plane, it has about the same downward acceleration that the swede does lateral acceleration :lol:

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
lmfao thats to funny that you linked that article cause i started a thread about it in 2nd gen like 20 mins after you and im just seeing it now that you posted it also

Great minds think alike :O)

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It’s amazing how automotive technology has evolved in the past few decades. I find it mind boggling that we can control something as rudimentary as internal combustion w/ digital logic.
I just completed rebuilding a 1960 356B T5 Porsche Roadster (90HP). Back in the day it was a top of the line racer. Mechanically it’s so simple... Compare it to that CCX or any modern car, and it’s like riding a donkey.
What I wouldn’t give to run through the gears on the CCX.

-GB49

1 - 10 of 10 Posts