1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
502 Posts
Of course, it goes without mention that none of use with first gen Intrepids would have any of our exterior mods without Wutang's approval.

I had to OK all the **** on my car before I bought it. :mad: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Umm right atf... anyway. I think they look alirght man. How much are they?

·
Registered
890 Posts
Supporter i just said there uly and i said thats just my opinion. learn how to read jackass man what a ****ing dick you are atf

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Originally posted by Wutang15m:
Oh yeah lhser at least i have some fan and supporters unlike you :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
flame war. LHSer is cool. you suck, wutang.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Wu Tang, I have been reading LHS's **** for a while. While he knows what he is talking about, he seems to be a pretty cool guy. same thing with my roommate. Wu Tang happens to be my favorite group and needless to say that you are a disgrace to your name. One other thing, learn how to spell.

·
Registered
530 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

God I love these forums, must stay silent and good administrator.

;)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I'm gonna have to agree with Wutang when he says they are ugly as hell....

·
Registered
890 Posts
I know jgarette thats my opinion and if youre going to get rims at least go for 17's or 18 just my opinion again.

Youre welcome lhser hehe :D :D

·
Registered
415 Posts
And LHSer jumped all over my ass too for No reason.. I simply said the "umm right atf.. anyway." bit towards ATF because I didn't get his post.. Wasn't said in anger nor was I defending Wutang. I actually said they look alright and asked the price, MEANING I would look into getting them.. Sorry for not making that CRYSTAL CLEAR LHSer.... I think he has it out for me :D

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
DAMN Im just going to stay silent like the administrator
lol next thing u know one of u guys will drive to the others house and start a brawl over some stuip idea for rims
and i just found out the guy wants a **** load for em so forget i asked about the rims

1 - 20 of 30 Posts