DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
A how to section would be very helpful and informative...

·
Registered
83 Posts
pretty good idea, maybe have a section for the k&n mods, cause theres always questions about that. I knew I had some. :confused:

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Originally posted by 01Intrepid:
How about entertaining this thought. Add a 'HOW TO" section to both 1st Gen, and 2nd Gen column. If you decide not to it's still a great idea. I'd take advantage of it.
:D
That was the plan :)

Seperate both 1st and 2nd Gens. Hell, maybe even a "Misc. LH" section for LHS, Concorde, Vision, etc...

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I think it would be a good idea. I would recommend several categories to aid in searching for specific topics.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Originally posted by Intrepid99:
That was the plan :)

Seperate both 1st and 2nd Gens. Hell, maybe even a "Misc. LH" section for LHS, Concorde, Vision, etc...
How do you (Intrepid 99) know what the plan was? When I read the post, I didn't recall seeing your name as the author. The question was "Would you like a 'how to' section?" I was saying add it to both Gen section. :rolleyes:

[ September 17, 2001: Message edited by: 01Intrepid ]

·
Registered
106 Posts
:) I think it would be very useful to have a how-to section... especially since I haven't had much luck finding a decent repair manual for my 96 ES 3.5L just ones that cover all kinds of chryslers in general. So yeah, I am all for it.

-Dan

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Pry too late to vote but you're gettin it anyway :p ....i think it would be a great idea, definitely need the 2 seperate sections for diff gens

1 - 16 of 16 Posts