DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
;) It's your taste :) Thinking of putting this on your ride? I wouldn't put it on mine myself, I like a low-key look. That, and my ride's a Chrysler through and through :D

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
I don't put any decals on my car at all. I even debadge my car as a matter of fact. I had a "Hennessey Motorsports" sticker on my R/T for a while but I removed it. I had a few Dodge decals on my '90 Spirit ES when I owned it. Not since then though. That is just the way I am.

I really hate those 2'x4' Chevrolet bow ties. Those just scream shameless propaganda, brainwashing and oh yeah, white trash. :p

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
its all on personal taste, if you like it go for it, but if your wanting my opinion I would not do it, just looks tackey, but some people may say that about my underglow, but there is one statement to say about style, to each is their own!

·
Registered
286 Posts
i would have it were still there... looked pretty pimp.

·
Registered
104 Posts
viprman said:
I don't put any decals on my car at all. I even debadge my car as a matter of fact. I had a "Hennessey Motorsports" sticker on my R/T for a while but I removed it. I had a few Dodge decals on my '90 Spirit ES when I owned it. Not since then though. That is just the way I am.

I really hate those 2'x4' Chevrolet bow ties. Those just scream shameless propaganda, brainwashing and oh yeah, white trash. :p
I'm with you on the no decals thing, I just debadged my R/T last night! :D It just looks much cleaner to me... although some people thinks it looks cheap. I like it!

John.

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
You mean to tell me you people are debadging a 7.5 second car to make it look like a 8+ second car? What, do you really need to sneak up on those pesky Camry owners that bad?

Camry owner: "Ooh. That's not an R/T. Let's race it!"
Camry passenger: "Ah, now I see where there used to be an R/T decal. No wonder we lost. The sneaky bastard de-badged his car."
Camry owner: "Arrgh. I hate it when they fool me like that!"

·
Registered
417 Posts
jossimbyr said:
You mean to tell me you people are debadging a 7.5 second car to make it look like a 8+ second car? What, do you really need to sneak up on those pesky Camry owners that bad?

Camry owner: "Ooh. That's not an R/T. Let's race it!"
Camry passenger: "Ah, now I see where there used to be an R/T decal. No wonder we lost. The sneaky bastard de-badged his car."
Camry owner: "Arrgh. I hate it when they fool me like that!"
:laugh:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
That would look cool if you took out your hood lining, painted it black under there, then put that chrome decal on the underside of the hood. About the only time you'd see it is at a meet or when you check your oil, but that's about the only place I can think of where a chrome decal won't look tacky.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I would put it in my rear window between the glass and the tint
if it was shaped like a Bio Hazard logo that is
I dont find the Firey Ram Head very appealing tho

Better late then never.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I would definitely put that on my car. Right under the mat in my trunk.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts