DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ha ha, not really...I was going to one of my other favorite sites today. www.blueovalnews.com and on the home page, there was a link that read "Ford-Lincoln Photo Concepts". Well, me being the curious type clicked the link.

The link brought me to someone's homepage that has a bunch of Photoshopped pictures of Fords, Lincolns and Mercurys. On the very last page of his site, there was my Photoshop Mercury Marauder Convertible! Yay!!! At least under the photo he gave me credit.

That's all...check it out! Just go to www.blueovalnews.com and click on the link that says "Ford-Lincoln Photo Concepts". He has some awesome photoshopped cars and trucks on the page. (Ever think you'd see a 2 door shortened Excursion?) :)

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
That Excursion looks like a Micromachine and that Ranchero kinda reminds me of those older Mazda trucks that i have seen slammed :p

[ December 07, 2001: Message edited by: pimped3point3 ]

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now, that you mention it, it does have that cartoonish MicroMachine look to it....

I'll take two!!! :)

He really has some great pics! It amazes me how he made the backgrounds look so good!

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
yeah, they do look pretty good....that red F-750 is a real truck, not 'shopped. Man that thing would suck to park :D

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, some of the pics of the big trucks are real...tell ya what I'd take that truck in heartbeat.

Tell me someone wouldn't get out of your way with that thing in their rearview.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
....and if they didnt move, they would need a crowbar to remove the oval from the back of their head :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts