DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone into MMA, as a hobby or participate? I am an MMA fighter, and truely love the sport. Have since the beginning when I started watching it with me dad as a young teen. Anyways heres a vid of a fight i had in November. I could post the tv broadcast but I'll post the video my wife shot from the audience. Or both.
Wifes Shooting She loses it at the end lol
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

TV Broadcast with Commentary
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

·
Registered
17 Posts
nice fight,i watch as much as i can and am proud to see canadians do well in the octagon.watched st.pierre school b.j penn and loved every minute of it.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah, generally i get all expenses paid, gas, food, hotel supplied. Any training costs while away, and also I get spending allowance for the weekend of the fight. Next fight I get three thousand to show, plus undisclosed bonuses for KO, TKO, Submission. Nothing major, but I don't really care, it was hard enough to get into it coming from a very small town, and with no "inside help". I basiclly did it all on my own, and now the company has supplied me with my own personal training team. So it's looking promicing now. Less frustrating and I can soley focus on training instead of the other junk. Alot of people don't really realize, including me in the beginning what all goes on behind the scenes. Alot of ****ing politics, alot of cheating. For example, the last card, the org. was ran by a BJJ camp, and all the fighters from that camp cleaned house...early stops, even a gay dq. It was said that behind the scenes the organizers were giving inside info on training and ****. And giving there guys easy fights. You really have to watch who you trust, and believe. But boy is it ****ing fun beating some guys ass.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts