DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO i wa son ebay looking at the new euro headlights. Mine were so yellow and cloudy driving at night sucked. And I have Silverstars.

Scrolled over yet another "headlight restorer" so I said what the heck. Through Ebay i looked at the diffrent kinds available. Ranging form 5 to 20-30 dollars. I then looked at feedback for each. To see what other people who bought the product said.

Well I found this one guy. Had the cheapest stuff. and Id say ohh... 90% of the feedback was excellent. If not 98%. and a good 85-90% of the feedback was about this product. which means that its one of his major things on ebay. 8 out of 10 feedbacks on his 9,000 or however many there were, were for the restorer.

So i said okay and bought some. Cost like 6.20 after all was said and done, free shipping.

I got the package a couple days latter. Opened it up and there was a small shallow jar. I immediately became skeptical. It loooked mor elike makeup or facial cream then a miracle cure.

after havign it sit for a couple days waiting for a nice afternoon It came yesterday. And HOLYEE CRAP!!! one application to my drivers side headlight and I was shocked. I really didnt expect it to work. I ended up using the whole thing on both headlights.

NOW i must say that on my passenger side headlight, along the lower edge it is still scuffed/semi-cloudy etc. not dirty by anymeans. just..... old i guess.

But the drivers side looks straight off the factory. Ill throw pics up when I get home tonite. no befores but if anyone has had the cloudy yellow headlights you know what they looked like. about the same as in his auction picture. only the my after looks a hundred times better.

Just throwing this out here as I was truly amazed. I am goign to buy another one today, for the rest of the lenses on the car. Saved me $150 because I was this close to getting new ones. As for the small blemish along the ones lower edge. Ill just wet sand it.

heres the link:::::

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUV-Truck-Car-Headlight-Cleaner-Restorer-Renewer-Polish_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50450QQihZ013QQitemZ230247587849QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yo dude. what kinda partys you have where chicks liek that show up? (your avatar) maybe I should move to the city. Cuz that dont happen upstate.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
keep in mind that the insid eof your lense could eb clouded also. I thought I was giong to wipe it away only to find out that the inside was Messed up but it worked wonders.

We will how long it lasts. because I didnt use plast-x on it. so when ym next can gets here I will do all my lenses and then put plastx on it.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
easy killa pics coming when I get home.

·
Registered
430 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pics

here they are. obviously after shots. but you all know what i mean by cloudy yellow lenses.

P5060115.jpg

Picture 001.jpg

sorry so sunny.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts