DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
get this i tok out a civic a camry and a van in a 4 car pile up and i was in front so it wasint my fault and all i have to replace is my trunk bunper and flowmaster
...................dads going to kill me

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
**** dude, that sucks. bad luck for you, running off the road, and now this.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
This isnt the week for safety. MxPx rolls his, you get rear-ended...i wonder whats next. Good thing it wasnt your fault, then your dad would really kill you.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Chris18 two word for you......"MY NECK!!!"
hehe :D

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by Sk8-4ever:
Chris18 two word for you......"MY NECK!!!"
hehe :D
the 2 words that could get you some major $$$ :D

·
Registered
560 Posts
DONT JINX ME!!!!! IVE GOT A 1200 MILE DRIVE IN THREE DAYS!!!!!!!!

pimped3point3 This isnt the week for safety. MxPx rolls his, you get rear-ended...i wonder whats next.
(crosses self)... :(

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I also had a small accident, on monday some lady hit the rear end of the Trep, put a hole in the bumper, its going to be over $400 to fix, but shes payin.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
jeez...maybe you shouldnt go on that 1200 mile drive valhalla :eek:

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Originally posted by Chris18:
get this i tok out a civic a camry and a van in a 4 car pile up and i was in front so it wasint my fault and all i have to replace is my trunk bunper and flowmaster
...................dads going to kill me
Dude, you do realize that the saying "killing rice" is only a slang term. We didn't mean for you to literally "kill rice". :D

Just glad you are ok.

Damn, speaking of jinx, I have to drive across the state in a few days (and it might be snowing also). :eek:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Hey on the way home from the first job today. A lady ran a stop sign and ripped the rear end off my car. Bumper cover, foam padding, and metal bumper. Smashed the side in a little and shifted the body so the trunk won't open. Messed up her turn signal and her front bumper a little. Talk about a bad thing. Now I am riding my motorcyle in the cold WI weather.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ya miy bumper will be like 450-480 to get it redone
i have to still bang my chrome tip back into place
the thing used to stick almsot a foot from behind my car it got jamed inward
took out her radiater thou hehe.............wait thats bad depends if she had a ricer
think it was a accord or something
couldint really tell from the banged up rear end of her car she had
i get to drive to school isint that far???
ill keep ya in mind Valhalla hope u make it without any problems if u got em were here for ya

and the 2 words wont work just in case they see it as ur fault than u have like a $$ huge ass bill to pay for yourself just at an attempt to make some $
well moms hovering over me something about finals in the morning and about being 11:00 at night............. :rolleyes:
hey Valhalla hit the :eek: gas :eek: and make it home in like 7 hours if you can even do that :cool: (if intrepids can even do that) nows when u need the actual race car trepid with its roll cage and all to keep us alive from all these youngins and oldins(granys)

·
Registered
990 Posts
Yea.. speaking of a bad week.. nothing too major.. but I didn't have my car for 3 days this week.. Needed front brakes/rotors.. the works.. but I'm getting it back today around 2.. Good thing for my ext. warranty though.. anyone don't have one.. GET ONE! Best thing I ever did.. Job is gonna be about $800 work on the brakes, only have to pay about $300. (They don't cover everything on the brakes.) But big chunk out of the $$$.. Just thought I'd put my 2 cents in.. BTW.. it's called Smartchoice 2000, prob 2001 now.. :p :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts