DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've tried to post this for the past month so i think i got it now.... here's some pic of my 2001 SE intrepid that got wrecked..... The wheels are 17x7.5 non-OE

The mighty 2.7L

Everything stripped out!!!!!!!!

Scratched up the too right wheels on the curb, i got the 5th wheel out of the truck though!!!

The last pic i took after getting my stuff out.... I got the spoiler and forgot the vent visors and my new Michelin windshield wipers (2 weeks old)

A BIG SORRY TO THE 56K AND SLOWER FOLKS.........

·
Registered
715 Posts
yeah i too like the wheels. i thought that was you, but the car didnt seem to match the name.

so you say they are aftermarket? may i ask who makes them?

·
Registered
715 Posts
I have to add that i love the look of that car. the only thing i think it would of needed was the ES bumper

·
Woober Goobers!
50,126 Posts
Wait a sec...those look just like the 17" Chrome Crusaders on my 2002 R/T! Do you mean they're not OEM because they weren't available stock on your year/model car? The 2002 year was the only chromed ones(also 2002 SXT only). All the 2000-1 R/Ts got the painted silver Crusaders and of Course all the 2001 MotorSports Editions(regardless of SE/ES/R/T) got the black Crusaders. 2003+ SXT went with a different 16" Chrome wheel. If there really is a non-OEM source for Chrome Crusaders then let us know!!

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No they are not OEM wheels from any year/trim Intrepid..... Yes they do look like them but with out the small holes thats dented near the lug nuts, and the offset is different than the OEM which makes them stick out alittle more than the OEM wheels .......... The OEM wheels are 17x7.... These are 17x7.5 and is made my Elite, the name of them is DelRay (sp).... and the best part of these wheels is that I got them for FREE (including the spare) from Michelin where i use to work testing new tires... I know you guys is going to hate me for this but at the time i got these wheels, i could have got 3 full sets for free (15 of these wheels)........... The only reason i didn't is b/c i was still living at home and my parents wouldn't have let me bring all of those wheels home...

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, after getting over the wrecked car i'm still not over the rims... sniff sniff!!! i have looked all over the net for them, and nothis yet... the new wheels i get i'm going to get the same offset as the elite wheels.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts